Terms & Conditions
1. Changes to the site: We reserve the right to make changes to this site, the disclaimers and these terms and conditions at any time.
2. Before returning any item please contact us via email or the online 'contact us' form found in the contact us tab of this website. Postage for unwanted Items will have to be covered by yourself, however if the item is faulty or damaged we will cover the postage costs incurred for returning this back to us.
3. We cannot refund or exchange an opened item unless it is faulty, or if the item was sent to you through our error.
4. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered you will receive a full refund.
5. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, delivery details may not be changed after an order has been placed. Our labels are based on the shipping information you provide, we accept no liability for loss caused by incorrect delivery details entered by you.
6. You must be over eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
7. We do not provide a drop shipping service. Delivery addresses entered must be your own private residence or place of work.
8. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. We dispatch Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00. We are not liable for any delays in delivery time.
9. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
10. An order to a UK mainland address is not classified as lost in transit until 10 working days after dispatch date. If an order is still not delivered after this time we will issue you with a replacement(s) or a refund at our discretion for the lost item(s). If a refund or replacement(s) is issued you may receive a short form to complete by the original courier company to confirm you did not receive your delivery. If this form is not completed or you state the original item was received but have informed us that it was not, we reserve the right to pass your details on to a debt collection company to recover the cost of your order and all related expenses including those of recovering the debt. Lost in post claims are limited to 3 claims per account and address. Please also note that after 90 days an order can no longer be declared as Lost in Transit.
11. We only deliver to UK addresses.
12. Orders may be rejected and refunded at any point before dispatch by us if the order falls outside our terms and conditions.
13. To cancel an order your order must be in a 'Processing' state. Once picking has started an order cannot be cancelled. To cancel an eligible order please send us an email or complete the online 'contact us' form found in the contact us tab of this website outlining your contact and order details. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched but no later than 7 working days after the day after you receive the product by returning the unopened order in the same condition it was in when delivered to you with a fully completed returns form. Once returned you will be refunded the purchase cost using the same method as you used to pay within 30 days of your order. You will be liable for all charges incurred in returning the order.
14. You are liable for orders placed using your details, unless a fraudulent act has been committed in which case relevant bodies should be contacted.
15. You agree to notify us of any problems by way of email or complete the online 'contact us' form found in the contact us tab of this website.
16. All transactions are charged in GBP. Any prices quoted in other currencies are approximate.
17. If you need to change the address of a previous order you have made, please contact us, the order will not be updated automatically.
18. Any positive comments made with regards to the service that we provide, via email or any social media outlet, may be used as a testimonial on the website. Should we use your comment as a testimonial and you don't want this to be publically shown please kindly contact us so that we can remove this for you.
19. If an item is returned to us as undelivered by the postal services, we will make efforts to contact you informing you of the situation and look to resolve the situation. You will be liable for any additional cost relating to reposting the items.
20. When deciding whether or not to approve a product review, our decision is final
21. Prices on third party websites and on marketing activity may be incorrect from time to time due to human error, we reserve the right to cancel any order that has been placed with incorrect pricing.
22. Cahill Games is part of L Cahill WCS and is a sole trader.
23. Giveaways and competitions on Social Media channels are run across multiple sites and the winner will be selected from the collective entries. We reserve the right to re-draw the selected winner if communication is not received within 7 days of contacting or announcement.
24. If for any reason part of your order cannot be fulfilled you will be issued a full refund for the item/s cost and notified via email. The rest of your order will be dispatched and shipped as usual.
25. If you have any queries about a product you must contact us prior to purchasing it.
26. To qualify for the discount off a product that is out of stock you must contact us while the product is showing as out of stock on this website and provide us with details of the product and an email address and name for us to send the discount details to. This can only be redeemed by the person who made the contact and from the email the discount details were sent to. The discount will be taken from the price of the item as shown on the website at the point the item is available and the recipient makes the purchase. It is not redeemable against another product. The amount of discount will be at the discretion of Cahill Games.
27. If you do not understand any of the above statements please contact us prior to making any purchases and await clarification as we may not able to take into account a misinterpretation on your part after a purchase has been made.
28. If you do not agree to all the above statements, please do not make a purchase from this site.
Please note that this website is under construction and so content and information will continue to be updated!